#WomenEmpowerment is something thats close to my heart. We, as women have a lot to offer. I am continuously working on myself and support others. I am available to mentor/coach any new teachers.
I work with @WomenEd organisation to empower women in education. I have delivered a few inspirational talks.
I hosted a successful WomenEd event at Reading College on 14th December 2017.
Theme for the event was : Flexible working: solutions / discussion, #HeforShe, Diversity
Call to action : New year resolutions
Impact : Feel the fear and do it anyway.
The format for the day was :
- Opening keynote – 10 mins (1) SARAH PHILLIPS, HT, Loddon Primary
- Micro presentations x 5mins (6) by Charlotte Bishop, Catherine Davies, Hayle Davies, Kellie Brazier & Kayleigh Liddell, Monique Ewen, Lucy Starbuck Braidley, Sara Horsfall
- Networking break
- Panel (1+3) #wellbeing Hannah Wilson, Lucy Starbuck Braidley, Laura Chislett
- Table discussions (1) Hannah Wilson & Sara Horsfall
- Closing keynote (1) Sara Horsfall, Ginibee